Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have not tried it yet, but I love avocados and I think they would be awesome in wontons! from reciegoldmine.com
- 4 large avocados (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry dried chipotle powder
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped fine, no stems)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 egg (whisk until thin)
- 48 wonton wrappers
- peanut oil (for frying)
- Toss avocados with garlic, chipotle, lime juice, cilantro, kosher salt and pepper.
- Brush wonton wrappers edges with egg wash and fold diagonally.
- Press to seal.
- Fry in 350°F peanut oil until golden brown.