Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The watercress gives the dressing a nice bite. Quick easy and impressive However I could not find and watercress and substituted Cilantro - - got raves
- 2 avocados, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons watercress, chopped
- romaine lettuce or butter lettuce
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, shelled and cleaned
- Mix mayo, lemon juice and cress, chill.
- Arrange avocado quarters on the lettuce leaves.
- Put the shrimp on and beside the avocados.
- Pour on the dressing and serve.
If I could give this more than five stars, I would. I made this using bay shrimp and as a main dish salad. Not unusual for me, I misread the recipe and used a whole "bunch" of watercress instead of 2 T. Bergy, this is a wonderful recipe! I love salads and veggies and this one is right at the top. My husband loved it, too. Thank you!