Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to eat an avocado for lunch, but I don't like it plain, this is always good, and I always have the ingredients on hand, sometime I use Balsamic Vinegar, or Rice Vinegar, but the amounts stay the same
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 7.39-14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml smashed garlic (you can use 1/4 tsp ground if fresh is to much for you)
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Scoop Avocado into a bowl.
- Wisk dressing ingredients together, adjust to taste, and pour over Avocado. Enjoy!
This was pretty tasty. I enjoyed the lemon juice on top. I did decide to use garlic powder instead. Thanks for posting this easy recipe:)