1/1 Photo of Avocado With Prosciutto
Found online; originally posted by Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For dressing, in a small screw-top jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Set aside.
- 2Cut the avocado in half lengthwise; remove the seed.
- 3Peel avocado halves and cut each into four wedges.
- 4Wrap one strip of prosciutto around each wedge of avocado.
- 5Arrange wedges on a serving plate.
- 6Shake dressing well; drizzle over wedges.
- 7Make-Ahead Tip:
- 8Prepare dressing as directed. Chill for up to 2 days. Shake well before using.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado With Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: