1/2 Photos of Avocado With Balsamic Dressing
My husband taught me this quick recipe. I don't know where he got the idea, but it's very delicious. Avocado and balsamic vinegar are the new Hollywood couple. Step aside mayo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take one ripe but firm avocado and cut it in half lengthwise. Remove pit.
- 2*Drizzle the vinegar on the two avocado halves, adding the majority of the balsamic in the little "wells" but drizzle some of the vinegar onto the rest of the avocado halves to avoid oxidation.
- 3Next add the grapeseed oil or olive oil, in the same manner as the vinegar.
- 4NOTE: *It is important to add the vinegar as soon as the avocados are cut so that the avocados don't turn brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado With Balsamic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g