Created for my wife who is not a fan of Garbanzo beans. This is super easy to make and quite tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain white beans and set liquid aside to balance consistency at the end.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- 3Blend until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- 4Serve immediately with fresh, warm or toasted pita bread, corn chips, or cover and refrigerate. I plan on trying it over pasta with some shredded chicken.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado White Bean Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g