Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are perfect for brown-bag lunches.
- 2 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices tomatoes, thin slices
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- Spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top each with turkey, tomato, jalapeno, cheese, cilantro and avocado. Roll up and cut in half.
I love wraps and really liked this one. I did use chilies in some because of family members not being able to handle the hot jalapeno. These are good for after school snack.
These wraps were delicious! They are perfect for a quick, lighter lunch and are packed with flavor. I did use peperoncini peppers instead of the jalapeno because my family prefers them. We really liked the addition of the cilantro and peppers. They boosted the flavor above that of an ordinary wrap. I will be making these often, and I'm glad I chose these for Pick-A-Chef '06. Thanks for this quick, easy, and delicious recipe.