1/2 Photos of Avocado Tortilla Chip Rounds
So easy to make and so tasty - recipe by Mrs. Dash®, tweaking by Bergy. The color contrast between the avocado & the tomato is lovely. Do not mash the avocado to far in advance of serving they will discolor. The lime juice help prevent discoloring but also keep the pit in the mixture and tightly cover keeping as much air as possible away from the mashed avocado. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning or 1 tablespoon other herb garlic seasoning
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 20 small round tortilla chips
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1Peel, pit& mash the avocado- keep the pit to place in the mixture to help keep it from browning.
- 2Add spice, lime juice& Tabasco to the avocado.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Cover& chill until ready to serve.
- 5Spread the avocado mixture on the 20 tortilla chips.
- 6Slice cherry tomatoes and place a slice on each chip.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Tortilla Chip Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning