Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl mix together the ingredients.
- Allow to stand while preparing the remainder of the meal.
Awesome! Really, really awesome! This has all of the elements that I love in a guacamole type salsa. My avocados were perfectly ripe, as were my tomatoes (which I used one yellow one), and I was so fortunate to find serranos in Toronto (after an 8 year search!), so this was exactly what I was looking for. Paula, thanks for the beautiful recipe! Made for ZWT5.
I enjoyed this using jalapeno(just one slice) and slathered it on toast! Thanks Paula! I mashed the avocado before I checked the directions, which said to dice it. But it was still really good.