Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 avocado, cubed
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine tomatoes, onions, avocado, peppers, parsley, vinegar, lime peel, juice and cumin.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Yummy and beautiful salsa!! I love avocado salsa and this is great with the lime juice!! I used a shallot for my red onion and a large jalapeno. Always love a chunky, homemade salsa!! Will make again!!