Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick and easy snack or serve with a garden salad or a bowl of soup to make a meal. I got this from Cuisine at Home.
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup farmer cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat broiler to High.
- Toast muffin halves on a baking sheet under the broiler until golden
- Top with avocado and tomato, then season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each muffin with both cheeses and broil 2-3 minutes, or until melted.