1/1 Photo of Avocado Tomato Melt
Kana Kahuna's Note:
I love both so this is a winner for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler to high. Under the broiler,
- 2toast bagel halves on a baking sheet until golden brown.
- 3Remove from oven.
- 4Top each bagel half with sliced avocados and tomatoes;
- 5lightly salt the tomatoes. Sprinkle chopped basil over the tomatoes.
- 6Put a layer of mozzarella cheese over the basil,
- 7sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and top with black pepper.
- 8Broil prepared bagel halves for approximately
- 92 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 10Remove from oven and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Tomato Melt
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 662.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g