Recipe by Jacquie*
This came in the mail from a Ralphs Grocery Store flyer. My whole family loved it. I didn't have cumin, so I used coriander and it was great. I served this with "Sesame Thin" crackers from Trader Joes and "Just Chips" from Just Off Melrose.
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, trimmed and chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the avocados, tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Mix gently. Stir in cilantro. Add feta cheese, olive oil, vinegar, cumin and salt and mix until combined. Chill covered in the refrigerator. Serve with warm pita wedges, tortilla chips or crostini. Refrigerate leftovers.