Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came in the mail from a Ralphs Grocery Store flyer. My whole family loved it. I didn't have cumin, so I used coriander and it was great. I served this with "Sesame Thin" crackers from Trader Joes and "Just Chips" from Just Off Melrose.
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, trimmed and chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the avocados, tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Mix gently. Stir in cilantro. Add feta cheese, olive oil, vinegar, cumin and salt and mix until combined. Chill covered in the refrigerator. Serve with warm pita wedges, tortilla chips or crostini. Refrigerate leftovers.
We have had this twice at parties and both times it has been very popular. It is also delicious without the feta cheese.
Delicious, doubled up well and took to a charity event. Very popular and was asked for the recipe several times. I did go heavy on the feta cheese, about 1.5 ounces in my double batch and light on the olive oil.
Thank you for posting this! I made this several times but recently lost the recipe card. So happy to have it again =) Delicious and such a crowd pleaser - I always double the recipe!