Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This has become one of my favorite lunches. You know how you have had something so yummy you crave it for days? This is that kind of yummy to me. The combination of avocado, tomato and cream cheese on a toasted English muffin is just so good I think you will look forward to making it again and again. Enjoy!
- 1 avocado, ripe, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, ripe, chopped (Roma are the perfect flavor and texture for this)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, spreadable (or more to taste)
- 2 English muffins
- Top toasted english muffins with spreadable cream cheese. (Divide between 4 halves).
- Layer sliced avocado and chopped tomato evenly over top. (Divide between 4 halves).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper or spices to your taste.
This is my new quick lunch and breakfast muffin. I normally follow your recipe exactly but I have been known to add some finely chopped red onion to it as well. Thanks for sharing!