Recipe by Kitty Kat Cook
Emeril Lagasse's, to be served with Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri Sauce and Yucca Fries.
Top Review by Melvin'sWifey
This was a tasty little side dish... both my husband and step son looked at it suspiciously before they tried a bite, but once they did, they didn't stop! It was a really refreshing little dish and I liked the taste of the parsley and lime juice mixed all in with the olive oil.. yum! This might be good with some parmesean on top too!
- 2 Hass avocadoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 8 slices each
- 1 lb roma tomato, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice