Easy and pretty, not to mention delicious! Adapted from an avocado website.
Make and share this Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella Tower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a 3-inch ring mold, layer 1/4 cup mozzarella, 1/3 cup avocado and 1/4 cup tomato.
- Repeat in remaining ring molds.
- Using a spatula, slide each mold onto a rack over a sheet pan to drain; refrigerate until serving.
- Place baby greens on plates, invert ring mold onto salads.
- Place balsamic vinegar and chili oil on table to pass around. Enjoy!