1/2 Photos of Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta
An appetizer that is quick to go together and very tasty as well. I make 1/2 a recipe at a time in the toaster oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Brush olive oil on slices of bread and toast for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Remove toast and cool slightly. Using small butter knife, spread avocado, like butter, onto each bread slice. Season each slice with garlic salt and pepper.
- 4Cut tomato in half and slice down in 1/2 moon slices, 5 slices per half.
- 5Place on top of seasoned avocado bread slice.
- 6Cut fresh mozzarella the same way as tomato, yielding 20 slices. Place on top of tomato.
- 7Put under the broiler for an additional 3 minutes, until cheese in melted.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1128.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 2309.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.7 g