Recipe by Bev
Serve with fish or tortilla chips. Adapted from Allrecipes.
Top Review by BC West
I originally got this off Allrecipes (as you've said) and came over to my favorite site, Recipezaar to see if it was over here to get the nutrition values. I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I made it exactly as the recipe calls for, and it was to die for. I think I will leave out the olive oil next time, just to cut down on some of the calories (even though olive oil is good for you).
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil