Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with fish or tortilla chips. Adapted from Allrecipes.
Make and share this Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic.
- Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil.
- To blend the flavors, refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
This was wonderful!!!! Wasn't to sure at first though. I made as posted, but would add maybe another jalapeno and about 1/2 salt. Thanks for posting.
Loved this salsa! I really enjoyed the sweetness of the mango with the creamy avocado. I used red onion, but I did leave out the tomatoes and olive oil -- just added additional lime juice and an extra avocado. I like tomato in salsa, but wasn't sure I would like them with the mango. I will be serving this with my New Year's appetizers. Made for the Let's P A R T Y tag, December, 2011.
I originally got this off Allrecipes (as you've said) and came over to my favorite site, Recipezaar to see if it was over here to get the nutrition values. I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I made it exactly as the recipe calls for, and it was to die for. I think I will leave out the olive oil next time, just to cut down on some of the calories (even though olive oil is good for you).