Recipe by SuzieQue
A really yummy salsa like dip for tortilla chips. You can make several days ahead if desired.
Top Review by misfit
I prepared this to munch on, while I settled in to watch my beloved Chicago Bears receive their weekly drubbing. It was a welcome diversion from the usual, heavy, cheese dips I normally consume on weekends, as it didn't leave me feeling like I had a brick in my stomache. Very tasty, fresh, and colorful. After one day, however, the avocada had browned substantially, so I would caution against preparing ahead of time.
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing