Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Want a healthy AND delicious sandwich? Well, here it is! Not only is it healthy and delicious, it's also very easy!
- Lay 4 of the slices of bread out on a plate.
- Slice the tomato into 8 slices and set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half and slice it longways into 4 pieces on each half and set aside.
- On each piece of bread that is already out, spread a tablespoon of hummus.
- Put two slices of avocado and tomato on top of each bread slice.
- Top each with the last slices of bread and cut in half.
This was a very nice sandwich. I made the hummus using Recipe #11424. I prepared the avocado as indicated and used fresh sliced grape tomatoes. Like other reviewers, I used pita bread. This was healthy and easy to prepare. Thanks! Made for Sun and Spice 2013
Awesome lunch!!! I used roasted red pepper hummus, fresh pink cherry tomatoes, a slightly soft avocado and a small 100% whole wheat soft tortilla. Delicious!! Made for the Sun and Spice Event. Thanks Chef! :)
What is not to love with this combination?! I used pita bread. I really enjoyed this combination and will be making this again for lunches. Thank you!