Recipe by Ulsh72
Great Party Dip
Top Review by FloridaNative
I made this especially for DH and he loved it. I used 2 Haas avocados, used my favorite taco seasoning blend (only 1 tablespoon) and used my seasoned salt blend (1 tablespoon) instead of Mrs. Dash, and cut the additional salt completely. I also used 2 tomatoes and cut the cheese by half. He loved it ! A definite keeper recipe. Thanks for posting, made for Diabetic Tailgate Party, Diabetic Forum, September 2010!
- 1-2 avocado
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 170.09 g cream cheese
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1 tomatoes
- 236.59 ml four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and mash avocados.
- Slightly heat Cream Cheese until very soft. Mix with Sour Cream.
- Stir mashed Avocado into Sour Cream and Cream Cheese mixture.
- Add Taco Seasoning, Salt, and Mrs. Dash.
- Mix to taste. Add more seasoning to taste if desired.
- Pour into flat bottomed serving dish.
- Top with diced tomato and cheese.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.