Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Party Dip
- 1-2 avocado
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 170.09 g cream cheese
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1 tomatoes
- 236.59 ml four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Peel and mash avocados.
- Slightly heat Cream Cheese until very soft. Mix with Sour Cream.
- Stir mashed Avocado into Sour Cream and Cream Cheese mixture.
- Add Taco Seasoning, Salt, and Mrs. Dash.
- Mix to taste. Add more seasoning to taste if desired.
- Pour into flat bottomed serving dish.
- Top with diced tomato and cheese.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
I made this especially for DH and he loved it. I used 2 Haas avocados, used my favorite taco seasoning blend (only 1 tablespoon) and used my seasoned salt blend (1 tablespoon) instead of Mrs. Dash, and cut the additional salt completely. I also used 2 tomatoes and cut the cheese by half. He loved it ! A definite keeper recipe. Thanks for posting, made for Diabetic Tailgate Party, Diabetic Forum, September 2010!
Very good dip, I like things a bit more spicy so I added some pico instead of tomato..I brought this to a part and it didnt last very long at all...Super easy to make..
Wow! If there were more stars available, this recipe would get more than 5. I also left out the salt and loved the rest of it just as it is. I had cherry tomatoes so used those in place of the regular tomato- the sweetness of the cherry ones worked nicely here. I'll be coming back to this recipe often. Made for PAC Spring 2010.