1/4 Photos of Avocado, Sun-Dried Tomato and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast
The Flying Chef's Note:
I love experimenting with different stuffings for chicken. Here's another combination I've come up with that works really well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1 avocado, Sliced
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- 150 g mozzarella cheese
- 8 slice prosciutto ham (These are to wrap around the breast. I always say 8 slices to allow for 2 per breast. Last night I c)
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml condensed chicken broth (powder, cube, paste etc.. My stock is quite dense, so you may have to adjust for taste depending on )
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 7.39 ml cornflour
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.78 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml cream
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1Pound chicken with a meat mallet to flatten slightly (about 1/2 inch thickness).
- 2Place 2-3 slices of the avocado onto each breast (You will have avocado left over I use this for my salad I serve on the side), remove tomatoes from oil and slice thinly ( 2 Tomatoes per breast) lay slices on top of avocado, finally top with sliced mozzarella. (quarter of cheese per breast). Fold breast over to cover, Wrap two slices of Prosciutto around each breast.
- 3Pre-heat oven to 180c. Lightly oil an oven proof dish, place chicken breasts in dish and cook for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Heat milk in a medium saucepan add chicken stock. Mix a little water with cornflour and add half the cornflour to milk. Stir until sauce thickens slightly.
- 6Add the wine, Worcestershire sauce stir, whisk in mustard until blended.
- 7Finally add the sugar, cream and remaining cornflour stir until sauce boils and thickens, add the parsley, stir and serve with chicken.
- 8To serve: Place chicken on a plate, pour the sauce over and serve with salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado, Sun-Dried Tomato and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.4
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 626.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 73.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: