Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious. Cool for summer.
Make and share this Avocado Summer Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place lettuce on on plate. Top with sliced tomatoes. (about three per serving).
- Sprinkle vinegar. May not need all, just eyeball it.
- Top with salsa.
- Place avocado in fan shape atop salad and tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle red onion on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Very refreshing dinner last night. DH and I split this, although I did use quite a bit more lettuce between the two of us. I opted to use the red wine vinegar and think it really adds a little something to this salad. Really a pretty salad also!
If I ate this by myself in my garden, does that still constitute having a "garden party?" Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Quite good. I used the vinegar and i think it added a little something that was worth the add. I did also add some crunchy fried tortilla strips to it and loved it.