Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious. Cool for summer.
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled and sliced (do this at the last minute to prevent browning)
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons salsa (I use Simply the Best Salsa)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- salt and pepper
- Place lettuce on on plate. Top with sliced tomatoes. (about three per serving).
- Sprinkle vinegar. May not need all, just eyeball it.
- Top with salsa.
- Place avocado in fan shape atop salad and tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle red onion on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Very refreshing dinner last night. DH and I split this, although I did use quite a bit more lettuce between the two of us. I opted to use the red wine vinegar and think it really adds a little something to this salad. Really a pretty salad also!
If I ate this by myself in my garden, does that still constitute having a "garden party?" Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Quite good. I used the vinegar and i think it added a little something that was worth the add. I did also add some crunchy fried tortilla strips to it and loved it.