Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmm, do you love avocado as much as I do? This is a nice veggie hors d'oeuvre, or you can add a sprinkling of bacon. I've made it with Havarti cheese as well as Swiss. Number of servings depends on people's appetites.
- Remove the tops from the tomatoes.
- Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Drain cut-side down on paper towels.
- In a small bowl beat together the avocado through seasoned salt until smooth.
- Stuff the avocado mixture into the tomatoes.
- Serve sprinkled w/ bacon bits.
Very good. Solid recipe. we enjoyed very much. Thank you.
These were very good, but the first time I made these, I found that even though I added the lemon juice called for, the avocado still turned brown in the tomatoes. Didn't look pretty for the presentation. On the 2nd try, I sprinkled more lemon juice over the serving platter to counter the browning & that seemed to work just fine.
These were pretty good. Have to admit I used store bought Guac...good guac though and bigger than normal cherry tomatoes. D/B loved them ! Thanks