1/6 Photos of Avocado Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
echo echo's Note:
Mmmm, do you love avocado as much as I do? This is a nice veggie hors d'oeuvre, or you can add a sprinkling of bacon. I've made it with Havarti cheese as well as Swiss. Number of servings depends on people's appetites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the tops from the tomatoes.
- 2Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- 3Drain cut-side down on paper towels.
- 4In a small bowl beat together the avocado through seasoned salt until smooth.
- 5Stuff the avocado mixture into the tomatoes.
- 6Serve sprinkled w/ bacon bits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: