Recipe by Starrynews
This is a light, refreshing salad. Adapted from a recipe card found at the grocery store.
Top Review by Wish I Could Cook
A total winner - don't change a thing! I love how this beautiful and delicous salad comes together in minutes. It has a definite wow factor!! keep this one in your back pocket for last minute guests and they will think you are a culinary genius!
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled & chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups arugula
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle lime juice over avocado.
- Combine avocado and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar, and honey. Mix well, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Taste dressing and adjust to taste - a little more honey for sweeter, more vinegar to add more tart.
- Divide arugula evenly onto four salad plates.
- Top each with avocado and strawberry mixture.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar mixture.