This is a light, refreshing salad. Adapted from a recipe card found at the grocery store.
Make and share this Avocado-Strawberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle lime juice over avocado.
- Combine avocado and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar, and honey. Mix well, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Taste dressing and adjust to taste - a little more honey for sweeter, more vinegar to add more tart.
- Divide arugula evenly onto four salad plates.
- Top each with avocado and strawberry mixture.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar mixture.