1/1 Photo of Avocado-Strawberry Salad
This is a light, refreshing salad. Adapted from a recipe card found at the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle lime juice over avocado.
- 2Combine avocado and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar, and honey. Mix well, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Taste dressing and adjust to taste - a little more honey for sweeter, more vinegar to add more tart.
- 4Divide arugula evenly onto four salad plates.
- 5Top each with avocado and strawberry mixture.
- 6Drizzle with oil and vinegar mixture.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado-Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: