Steak with avocado, refried beans and grilled onions on top of it. The combination of these three ingredients with the steak is outstanding, and is served in many wonderful restaurants in Cancun, Mexico! The flavor of the steak is enhanced by the toppings! And this is easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- 2In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Place refried beans in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and season with salt and garlic powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- 4Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until brown and tender.
- 5On the prepared grill, cook steaks 7 to 10 minutes, to and internal temperature of 145°F (65°C).
- 6Spread steaks with refried beans, and top with onions and avocado slices. Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Steak
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 523.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: