Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Slice avocado lengthwise, remove pit.
- Scoop pulp into bowl; mash well.
- Add all other ingredients; mix well.
- Fill shells with mixture.
Delicious spread!! I made it to use on smoked fish cakes, and DH enjoyed the leftovers for breakfast on toast. It might be a little salty for some, but we enjoyed it as written. Thanks for posting!
This is VERY yummy. I made it to put on some burgers. We all enjoyed it and will make it again!