Recipe by Lovestocook99
I came up with this recipe when trying to come up with low calorie snacks. The avacado makes it creamy while the spinach gives an added vitamin boost. I enjoy it on a mini whole wheat toasted pita but would make a great dip as well!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 cloves finely diced garlic
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Split and pit the avacado, add to food processor, blend until chunky.
- Add garlic and spinach, process until it begins to come together.
- While food processor is still running, stream in olive oil until it reaches a smooth consistency or your desired consistency (approx 1 - 2 mintues) .
- For best flavor, refrigerate over night and stir well before serving.