Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful flavor, fun for a picnic. You can swirl the cream through the soup at the last minute to have a nice white green pattern
- 2 avocados
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sieved
- Puree the spinach and avocados together.
- Blend with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and sprinkled with hard boiled egg (sieved).