Recipe by Bergy
This is very impressive if served in bowls set over ice. It must be well chilled. Lovely summer soup, great on a picnic too but on a picnic rough it and just have it in a thermos!
Top Review by mozarth622
THANK'S BERGY: This recipe requires very little tme to prepare and how much refreshing by an hot summer day. I fallowed the instructions to the letter and it turned out : consistent, velvety and delicious. It was appreciated by all.
- 3 avocados
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the avocados with a little broth, lime juice, salt& garlic.
- Combine the avocado with remaining broth.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Just before serving pour into serving bowls& swirl the cream through the soup, leaving a nice swirl pattern.
- Garnish with lemon slices& serve.
- For vegetarian use vegetable broth.