Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 hrs
a cold soup that you can make in a minute
- 1 -2 ripe avocado
- 3 drops of finely grated onions
- 2 cups chicken consomme
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light sweet cream
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and peel enough avocado to make 1 cup.
- Combine all the ingredients in an electric blender OR mash the avocado and beat with the other ingredients until smooth and well-blended.
- Store the mixture in a covered jar in the refrigerator until well-chilled.
- Correct the seasonings and top each serving with a sprinkling of paprika.
- NOTE: you can add a pinch of ground cumin OR oregano OR garlic salt OR chili powder - to taste.