Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make a meal of this luscious creamy soup, a spinach salad, and French bread.
- 3 very ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 quarts chicken stock
- 4 shallots or 1 small onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- fresh tomato
- parsley sprig
- Combine stock, shallots, salt and pepper, and Tabasco in large bowl.
- Puree in blender, 2 cups at a time, until smooth.
- Return to bowl and blend in yogurt and cream with whisk.
- Chill. Garnish with chopped fresh tomato and parsley.