Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have not tried this yet but I am looking forward to it.
Make and share this Avocado Sorbet recipe from Food.com.
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and water to boil in large saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in lime peel.
- Cool 50 to 60 minutes.
- Blend avocados and lemon and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth. Add cooled sugar mixture; blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan or 2 smaller pans so depth is about 1/2 inch. Freeze 1 hour.
- Remove sorbet from freezer, beat 2 to 3 minutes until
- light and creamy. Pour back into pan; cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
This is a very creamy and tasty sorbet. My first attempt came out fantastic, my wife loved it and now all of my non-cooking friends want me to make some for the kids.