Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent with tortilla chips, or good all by itself. From Simple and Delicious July/Aug 2009.
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediatlely with tortilla chips.