Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Realtor's flyer
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
- 3 avocados, peeled, halved, pitted and sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces small shrimp, cooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- To make dressing in a jar or bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients (oil - mustard) and then add the onion all the bell peppers, parsley and egg, stirring to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl or platter, combine the remainder of the ingredients (avocados - hearts of palm) and drizzle with dressing.
I actually found this recipe somewhere else & it is phenomenal!