Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are equally delicious served hot or cold. To heat, simply place in moderately hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Place the crabmeat in a bowl and loosen gently with a fork. Add the chopped mango and blend together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the tomato puree with the Greek yoghurt, chilli sauce and most of the lime juice. Add to the crabmeat and mango mixture and then stir gently to combine.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones. Spoon out half of the flesh from each shell, chop roughly and carefully stir in to the crabmeat.
- Drizzle the avocado shells with the rest of the lime juice, then spoon the crabmeat and mango mix in to them.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over.