Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious unique shake for avocado lovers like me :)
- 1 medium-large avocado, very ripe
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (or sweetened condensed milk if you want it to be thicker and sweeter, more like a dessert)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- ice cube
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, scoop out the pulp, and place in a blender with the milk, sugar and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Taste and add more sugar if you like.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious and a great way to use up an avocado! I only had 1/2 of an avocado on hand, but it still turned out very creamy, thick, and yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Made this for DH and he really liked it, though he was not sure he would. Used FF milk / condensed milk mix and Splenda with the avocado. I different kind of shake. Thanks Maven, made for the ZINGO round of ZWT5, for the Bodacious Brickhouse Babes.
We thought this little shake was yummy. I wouldn't change a thing! So simple and creamy. Made on behalf of the Genies of Gourmet for Zingo, ZWT5. (-: Thanks for posting.