Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the book "Nueva Salsa" by Rafael Palomino & Arlen Gargagliano
- 1⁄2 cucumber, seeded & diced
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled,pitted,& coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 serrano chilies, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl, combine the cucumber, avocados, onion& chiles.
- Toss well.
- Gently stir in the salt, pepper& lime juice.
- (Take care, or the avocado will get mushy.) Serve immediately, or cover& refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- (Return to room temperature before serving).