Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted this recipe as a reply to a request. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good!
- 1 lb sliced bacon, halved
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels.
- Gently toss avocados with salt and pepper.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice and spread over toast.
- Top with avocado and bacon and serve immediately.
This is a regular in my house..I always add turkey and make it a turkey club! YUMM
Perfect flavour combo! Scaled it down to one sandwich, 3 slices of bacon, 1/2 avocado and 2 tbsp mayo, squeeze of lemon juice.
We just make a version on this avocado/bacon/mayo sandwich with Salt and pepper. Especially good with the HUGE pear avocados from the back yard!