Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was one I threw together on the fly one night when I was making turkey clubs. It's delicious and far healthier than mayo. Goes excellent on sandwiches or can be used as a dip for chips or veggies.
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Chop Cilantro.
- Split and pit avocado and scoop avocado meat into a bowl or mortar.
- Mash all ingredients together into a chunky but spreadable texture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.