Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, but oh so amazing...
Make and share this Avocado Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (however much you like, see step below)
- 2 pieces lettuce (as desired really)
- 2 slices bread
- Take the bread and slather some mayo onto what will be the inside of the sandwich. The mayo gives a nice contrast with the avocado, so don't be sparing, but don't be too sparing.
- Slice your avocado in half and remove the good part in slices or chunks, then place over mayo.
- Over the avocado put as much lettuce as desired - this gives the sandwich a crunch that is essential. Then put the second piece of bread on top, cut if desired, and eat!.
Just what I was looking for - wonderful!<br/>I tried with and without tomato and havarti cheese, all delicious.
I love avocados and this is my favorite way to eat them. Instead of lettuce I use tomatoes, absolutely delicious!
This was great. I used toasted 7 grain bread, tomato and bacon. I am so full now. I think Thousand Island dressing would be better than Ranch, but I'll stick to mayo. Thanks.