Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a winner!! It can be served as a salsa with chips or as a light summer salad. Everyone I have ever made this for loves it!! Even non-avocado lovers. This recipe came from allrecipes.com and I just lowered the oil content to make it more WW friendly.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bell pepper, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (not balsamic)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 avocados, peeled pitted and diced
- In a large bowl mix corn, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl mix garlic,olive oil,lemon juice,cider vinegar,oregano, salt & pepper. Mix until well blended. Pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill in the regrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Stir avocados into mixture right before serving.