Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great as a dip or as a condiment for fajitas. Use slightly firm avocados to avoid mushy consistency. I generally use mild salsa, combo of Rotel and medium salsa gets too spicy for my kids.
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (use brand of your choice)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (mild or medium, use brand of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
- I think it's better if made a day in advance so the flavors can blend.
This was VERY tasty. I did cut back on the vegetable oil and I used a medium picante sauce. Flavors and textures complimented each otehr very well. Thanks for sharing.