Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy because of the avocado, and spicy and soothing at the same time, avocado salsa is often included when a restaurant serves three or four salsas at the same time. It's especially good on tacos al pastor, enchiladas, and tostadas de pollo. It's also great all on its own with chips as an appetizer.
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 6 serrano peppers or 6 jalapeno peppers
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Wash the chilies and the cilantro well.
- Remove the avocado flesh.
- Remove any stems off the chili and cilantro.
- Place ingredients in blender and puree.
- Ready to serve.