Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pico de gio with avocado. Made it up tonight and cannot stop eating it. Can be used as a salsa garnish on fajitas, tacos and Spanish rice.
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 bell pepper, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- garlic salt or salt
- In medium bowl, add lime juice and cilantro.
- Dice all ingredients really small and add to juice as you cut them.
- Add salt and toss easy to mix until desired amount of salt is added the cover and chill until ready to serve.