Recipe by Juenessa
Do your stirring before adding the avocado so it stays chunky. Add some chopped, fresh jalepeno if you feel like you want some extra heat. You could also add some chopped tomato and/or black beans, if you like. **This needs to chill in the frig for at least 8 hours before serving**.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix corn, olives, red bell pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Pour into the corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Stir avocados into the mixture before serving.
- **Cook time does not include 8 plus hours of refrigeration time.