Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Great summer salsa!
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 10 medium tomatillos, de-husked, rinsed, and chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Mix shallots, garlic, cilantro, and tomatillos together in medium bowl.
- Add avocados, hot pepper sauce, and lime juice. Gently toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill in refregerator for 4 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.