1/1 Photo of Avocado Salsa
4 hrs 5 mins
Yummy avocado salsa recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe avocados (not too soft, though)
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 medium red onion, chopped fine, soaked in ice water and thoroughly drained
- 1 -2 pickled jalapeno chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Halve, pit, and peel avocados.
- 2Chop avocados fine and in a bowl stir together with remaining ingredients.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Best served at room temperature.
- 5May be made up to 4 hours early, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g