Avocado Salad With Hearts of Palm
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- lettuce (green leafy, red, spinach, iceberg, romaine-your choice)
- 1-2 avocado, diced
- 198.44 g canned hearts of palm, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Arrange the lettuce on four small plates. Stir together the avocado, hearts of palm and onion in a small bowl. Stir in enough dressing to just wet the ingredients. Arrange in mounds atop the lettuce. Serve.